What is the Dayton QuadracycALE?
It’s a 13-person pedal powered trolley on wheels, with a certified QuadracycALE Pilot in the driver's seat and thirteen passengers. Perfect for pub crawls, birthday celebrations, bachelor/bachelorette parties, company outings, brewery tours, sightseeing, themed nights out- the possibilities are endless! A minimum of 8 peddlers is necessary to power the pub.
What all is included in the price?
- The price covers the rental cost for the QuadracycALE for the two hours where we make 2-3 stops throughout the downtown Dayton area. Coolers and ice are provided!
Where does the QuadracycALE stop and for how long?
- During our 2 hour Brewery Tour, we will start at Warped Wing to load up the patrons and beer. Next we will stop at the Dayton Beer Co. for about 30 minutes for some suds. The Dayton QuadracycALE will then make its way into the Oregon district where you can find Toxic Brew and some places to grab some grub. Last stop on the tour is where we started, our premier brewery... Warped Wing. Some people prefer to stay on board the whole tour, even during the stops, and that is just fine!
How much does it cost?
- A private tour has a flat rate of $275 (before tax). Special events are charged by the hour- plus a drop-off fee if you need to have it transported to your event. Make sure you book your tour well in advance, as we are often sold out on popular time-slots up to a month in advance!
What if i need to cancel?
- We understand that some things can change and you may need to cancel. If cancelled 14 days before your tour, you will receive a 100% refund. If you need to cancel within that time frame, we will reschedule your trip but the 14 day cancellation policy would not be available for the rescheduled date.
Where do we board the Pedaling Pub?
- All tours begin and end in downtown Dayton in the Oregon District at Warped Wing, 26 Wyandot St, Dayton, Ohio. The QuadracycALE is by reservation only, so unfortunately pick-ups are not possible.
Can we eat and drink on board?
- YES! - but you have to follow the rules. Canned beverages only, up to three, 12 ounce cans per person (36 oz total)! This includes wine coolers and hard ciders - NO GLASS!!! We even provide the cooler and ice! You are also free to bring food on board. If you get overly intoxicated during the tour and become a nuisance, you will be asked to get off and the ticket is non-refundable.
Are tastings at the breweries included in the price of the tour?
- Tastings are not included so that you have the freedom to pick what you would like. There are many options at each location!
Can we decorate the trolley for our special occasion?
- Of course! Be sure to arrive the full 15 minutes in advanced of your tour depart time to give yourself enough time to put up the decorations. Our drivers are happy to help with this.
What if it rains?
- The QuadracycALE operates rain or shine! If its going to rain, we recommend bringing rain jackets and/or ponchos. It’s still a lot of fun- think of it as an adventure, plus we have a roof to cover you.
- We only cancel tours if there are unsafe conditions, as described by a national weather advisory. The booking person will be contacted prior to a tour if severe weather is expected.
Can more than 14 passengers fit on the QuadracycALE?
- Unfortunately we cannot exceed seating limits due to strict local laws. The fourteen seats include the conductor and up to thirteen guests.
Are people under the age of 21 allowed on board?
- No, unfortunately at this time only riders 21 and above are allowed on the QuadracycALE. We check ID's for all riders. We hope to have family friendly tours for late summer 2017.
Looking to gift a tour without locking into a date?
- Please reach out to one of our owners, Lindsay(Lindsay@DaytonQuadracycALE.com) or Chad(Chad@DaytonQuadracycALE.com) for more details on purchasing a 'Gift Certificate,' redeemable for a future tour.